We are committed to protecting the privacy of our users. We will use our best efforts to ensure that the personal information you give us remains private and is only used for the purposes set out in this policy.
- Personal information is information that can identify individuals, such as names, email addresses, addresses, phone numbers, or any other data that can easily identify individuals by cross-checking with other information.
- We use the personal information we collect to provide the services you register, to tell you about other services offered by us, and to manage our sites and services.
- We take reasonable security safeguards to protect personal information and servers against unauthorized access, risks of loss, destruction, modification, or improper disclosure of personal information.
- We use industry standard efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, such as firewalls and Secure Socket Layers.
- To ensure the enforcement of security and control measures and the proper handling of personal information, we take measures to control access to personal information, limit means for taking personal information outside the office, and prevent unauthorized external access. We also take measures to prevent personal information being leaked, lost or damaged and other necessary and appropriate measures for personal information security management.
- We utilize personal information within the scope of the intended use that is designated by our customers. We will not provide Personal Information to any third party except with the consent of the customer from whom the personal data was obtained or when there is a legitimate reason.
Last updated: 28 Jan, 2014